Estate Planning Consultant
Abacus Wills and Trusts Limited – Nationwide
Estate Planning Consultant
Salary: Competitive Commission based
- Great earning potential
- Work for one of the UK’s only specialist estate planning companies that broadcasts live television shows across the globe
- Self-diary management allowing for a good work/life balance
- Enthusiastic and inspirational team
Estate Planning Consultants are required to represent Abacus Wills and Trusts all around the Uk to support our ongoing growth. We offer our clients a Will writing service alongside other associated services such as Inheritance Tax Planning, Wealth Planning, Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Estate Administration and Probate.
You will be expected to:
- Attend clients houses for consultations we have arranged from our marketing team (these are booked to suite your diary)
- May be from time to time deliver seminars and talks to local community groups, proactively self-generate referrals and attend pre-arranged appointments from Head Office, within a specified geographic area, with a view to advising and providing prospective clients with appropriate estate planning solutions
- Manage and nurture professional relationships with existing and potential introducers
- Market the company’s services, identifying and satisfying client’s needs and embrace the company’s commercial ethos
- Deliver excellent customer service
We pride ourselves on ensuring that all of our Consultants are well equipped to deliver a first class service to our clients.
- You will receive ongoing training, mentoring and guidance on a face-to-face and remote level
- We have a strong administration, legal and technical teams who will provide you with comprehensive administrative support
The majority of our teams, both out in the field and within our office, have been hand-picked for the strength and depth of their knowledge and experience. Whilst this is a field-based corporate role, you must be self-motivated and enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic and outgoing team. You will also have:
- Great ‘people’ and communication skills
- Determination to develop and build our business
- Strong desire to provide customer solutions to help clients protect and pass on their wealth
- Have a Full UK driving licence and own car
- Minimum 1-year experience in Legal and/or Financial Services is desirable but not a requirement
Abacus Wills and Trusts has been protecting family legacies since 2001 and is now one of the UK’s leading firms of specialist estate planners. Our head office is based in Leicester city centre.
- We are not your conventional ‘law firm’. We have expert solicitors working with us allowing us to compete with some of the largest solicitors’ firms in the private client law arena.
- We are proud of being the only estate planning company that has five television channels, to raise awareness across the nation of the importance of making a will and estate planning.
- We pride ourselves on offering practical estate planning solutions to all clients in multiple languages they feel comfortable with, so that they can fully understand their options and make an informed decision.
If you would like to be part of a highly reputable, forward thinking organisation with excellent opportunities, send your current C.V. and cover letter over to our recruitment email. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, call us and introduce yourself 08450250111.
You will be contacted direct within 7 working days should your application meet the required standards. Successful candidates will be invited to attend our induction course.
Job Type: Full-time / Part Time
Job Location: Nationwide
Required licence or certification: Drivers Licence